Case Study - DESSAULT SYSTEMES
ANOTHER were approached by design agency ‘The Frameworks, to work with their client Dassaults Systemes*. We supported the agency team to deliver key photography for their international print campaign, managing a global shoot that spanned a 2-year timeframe, with a total of 24 shots.
Providing The Frameworks with full artbuying and project management
- Responsible for entire shoot budget
- Sourcing three photographers, Erik Almas, David Gill, and Andrea Klarin
- Negotiating all contracts & fees
- Attending PPM meetings with DS client
- Organising pre-production
- Managing all retouching & CGI
- Producing photographic shoot worldwide
High-level expertise in running this scale of shoot, guaranteed the client specialist advice across negotiations, usage and production solutions, through to expert delivery of the final creative product.
"Realising the scale and expertise required on this job, ANOTHER were the obvious choice of partner. Their photographic recommendations were spot-on and their experience in managing large-scale international shoots undoubtedly took the pain out the job. They are a great team, with boundless energy and a level of professionalism to match".
- Ray Brennan, Creative Director, The Frameworks